ranked #132 in our guide
surfthechannel.com Website Info
Is this your website? Click here Claim your website using the contact form. Add a link back to us (named "TVMuse") and we will index your content and send you more traffic.
Streaming TV, free movies, free TV and many other categories of streaming video through the STC video search engine and listings.
- DomCraig, write CouchTuner on google, the site is called couchtuner.idontremember And they got breaking bad and a lot of other nice series. You can also watch it on mobile that's why this site is fu**ing amazing! ;P2 months ago
- craigsoooooo, anyone know A site tht does what surfthechannel used to? I wanna watch some breaking bad while Im working out of the country.2 months ago
- derp.All I wanted was to watch some Doctor Who.4 months ago
- cheechall of your base are belong to us.5 months ago
- RISE UP AND FIGHTI Think N.W.A said it best "Fuck the Police!"5 months ago
- karl rovesurfthechannel was a spyware/maleware/virus infected site.the owner was a criminal and drug dealing loser..he should have got 10 years..he also fucked sheep....sheep fuckers are the worst5 months ago
- BryanInternet pirate committed contempt6 months ago
Published on Tuesday 20 November 2012 19:25
An internet pirate from Gateshead who made hundreds of thousands of pounds from his illegal download website committed contempt of court on the day he was sentenced for fraud, by publishing court documents on the web.
After Anton Vickerman was jailed for four years at Newcastle Crown Court in August, his blog was updated with comments about the judge, counsel and the Federation Against Copyright Theft (Fact).
His writings were not the subject of the contempt proceedings but Vickerman provided web links to documents provided to his defence team by the prosecution that had not been aired during the trial. That was in breach of regulations and a contempt of court.
Fact demanded they were removed from his blog which was quickly done, but Newcastle Crown Court heard that they are still available to read elsewhere on the internet.
Vickerman, 38, apologised to Judge John Evans, who had previously branded him the "most arrogant" defendant he had ever come across.
Vickerman said: "I genuinely believed that this was in the public domain, so I apologise for that."
The judge jailed Vickerman for an extra month for the contempt, saying: "You were aware that there were restrictions upon what you could publish. I am not concerned at all about the contents of the blog, I am only concerned about the link you provided to the various attachments.
"Although advice was available, you chose not to seek it. There is no doubt had you sought the advice of your counsel and your solicitor, they would have cautioned against doing what you had in mind."
Vickerman ran the surfthechannel.com website which made him up to £60,000 a month in advertising. It provided an index of TV shows and films to download and at its peak it was close to the top 500 most popular websites.
The site cost the film industry tens of millions of pounds, and ultimately huge losses to the Inland Revenue. Vickerman was originally convicted by a jury of two counts of conspiracy to defraud.
Copyright (c) Press Association Ltd. 2012, All Rights Reserved.
I thought by placing this on this site would clear-up some folks views on what happend rather sad if you ask me,as this world has gone mad for a link site and the guy was making money promoting companys ..... NUTS
- blahlilypix - This is NOT "This was a historical repository for film and television shows". It stores nothing, it simply aggregates links from other sites. If it was a repository then it would have done something wrong... it didn't.6 months ago
- DeSilvaWho is worse???? A Terrorist or the patriot act. "Safety First!" that's when no work gets done. New things can be created when chances are taken unfortunately Free streaming TV and Movie Shows is not the way to go because the Gov says so RIP Ninja ans STC.6 months ago
- bobthis was a good wed site how can it be bad bc the goverment said so bc they dont get there cut they are the pirates no us or this web site fuck everyone who do not belive that this is "is for the people by the people"usa is going to hell i mean look at it look deap we are all to much pussys now we cant stand up to those people i am hate following the rules bc they dont why shold we the cops fbi cia na goverment they are the mob they control us we are ants work do as we are tould wtf shame on the world people but for so meny people be came weak we are now not a king but a pawn this wed site is good and now its gone and now it time for some one else to step up and make a new one for those who care for freedom land of the free my ASS6 months ago
- Emerald ScalesSTC was not an illegal site. It merely hosted _links_ to video streams elsewhere on the net just like anyone can do. Its only because nobody was making any money from it that the guy was arrested. Go figure.7 months ago
- wow.for ever every one who wrote illegal, I'm assumiong that mean you fucking fags correct? Site was awesome, JUST HAVE to block any site that allows people to unstress after a long day of work and watch a show they want, but yet other people can still find child porn and they can't seem to blocked that, amazing.7 months ago
- WTFwhy did it go?! RIP surfthechannel you will be greatly missed as you are the only legend of piracy...7 months ago
- DaSilvaugh, I just want to watch Monty Python.8 months ago
- d noobThe law is the law. Great site though.9 months ago
- dead-crapit's for people that know.....lol9 months ago
- andrewo my god9 months ago
- lilypixThat's unfortunate. This was a historical repository for film and television shows. Where else will television be documented and accessible for future reference...like a museum... and for someone like me who requires access to variety of different shows for research?9 months ago
- u would wanna knowtf?????this was the only website that renegade press a very own canadian show and you cant find it anywhere and also an all time drama 1999 providence wtfff? now where can i watch these old ass shows if oh wait no OTHER WEBS LINKS FOR THEM.......... seriously its old shows so let us watch at leasts the oldest you cant find anywhere i googled i checked home libraries nothing.... fudgesicklezs i rate zero for these jerks9 months ago
- ayiWow ilegal !!!9 months ago
- Gatsby???9 months ago
- stupid noobs no clueso many assoles on here its unreal9 months ago
- webcopThis site is illegal.9 months ago
- mehttp://www.free-tv-video-online.info/internet/ -> some ads, but many great shows10 months ago
- tony336What are you lot commenting on ?10 months ago
- RogueYou can download but don't use bittorrent. Bittorrent sucks anyway. I hate streaming television show I like to download the whole thing and watch it then11 months ago
- deadpoetsettles it.... my next vote also goes to the pirate party....11 months ago
- malouzfuck the feds11 months ago
- anusbusterNazi's everywhere!11 months ago
- godidiots11 months ago
- dkathe fuck do i do to see the movie -.-11 months ago
- joel beckwhat do i do!!!11 months ago
- clarknot sure but it is dddddddddddddoooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee11 months ago
- TracyWhats this website for????11 months ago